STUDENTS – Apply for the 2020 Canyon County Farm Bureau Federation Scholarship by downloading the application.
- The Scholarship of $750.00 per year for up to four years is available to anyone planning on attending a college, university, or a trade school.
- The Scholarship is available to a graduating high school student enrolling in a college, university, or a trade school program. The scholarship is available for up to four years of higher education at an institution of their choice.
- Payment will be made directly to an accredited college, university, or trade school based upon receipt of a tuition/enrollment billing from the institution.
- Scholarships are limited to one per recipient per year for up to a four year period. Applicant must reapply prior to the deadline each year to be considered for continued scholarship.
- An official transcript of High School records to date and two letters of recommendation must accompany this application.
- A recent photograph which will be used for publicity purposes only.
Deadline: The deadline for the Canyon County Farm Bureau Scholarship is April 15, 2020.
The application must be received no later than April 15, 2020. Any applications received after April 15, 2020, will be disqualified.
Submit completed application to:
Canyon County Farm Bureau Scholarship Committee
55 SW 5thAve, Suite 100
Meridian, ID 83642