STUDENTS – Apply for the 2022 Canyon County Farm Bureau Federation Scholarship by downloading the application.
- The Scholarship is available to a graduating high school student enrolling in a college, university, or a trade school program. The scholarship is available for up to four years of higher education at an institution of their choice.
- Payment will be made directly to an accredited college, university, or trade school based upon receipt of a tuition/enrollment billing from the institution.
- Scholarships are limited to one per recipient per year for up to a four year period. Applicant must reapply prior to the deadline each year to be considered for continued scholarship.
- An official transcript of High School records to date and two letters of recommendation must accompany this application.
- A recent photograph which will be used for publicity purposes only.
Deadline: Canyon County Farm Bureau has extended its scholarship applications to April 15, 2022.
Submit completed application to:
Canyon County Farm Bureau Scholarship Committee
55 SW 5th Ave, Suite 100
Meridian, ID 83642